My computer developed a nasty virus a few weeks ago which I finally got rid of allowing me to return to the world of blogging. That and the fact I finally got off the road.
From the time I got back from my HS reunion, I have been to such extravagant locations as Alexandria and Lafayette, LA. Mixed in those two locales were conferences in Vicksburg, MS, Omaha, NE, and Orange Beach, AL. I was in Omaha twice for two different conferences, one in June and the other in July.
I'm done with traveling for a bit, at least out of state until September. I think. I'll head to Atlanta to do a presentation for work. And then off to the Pacific Northwest for vacation. I could really use that vacation right now, but I'll hang in there for about 2 more months.
I'll try and post some pictures from recent travels including visiting the World War II Museum in N'awlins on July 3rd this coming weekend.
1 comment:
You mean August 3rd??? I have a friend with a book there at the WWII museum; the book is called Glory Refused. (Joachim Hoehne)
Ross, you have no phone number in the directory!!!!!! I was counting on that to get your number; I'll call John K to see if he has it. Tim was sick again yesterday, a total relapse; this thing has been a STRONG virus. He's a bit better today but I'm concerned about him. Anyway, hope to get holt of you one way or t'other. Julie A.
Post a Comment