Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures from the year thus far

So, I haven't seen some of you in several months, if not years. I thought I'd put together a post with some recent pictures.

This is Eva (Australian Shepherd), at 7 weeks, back in March. She lived to the ripe old age of 5 months prior to being killed by a car in Kentucky in June. Hence, the I've got to get another dog statement in the initial post.

Her head is the bottom right corner of the cage. One of my favorite pictures of her, it was taken the weekend I got her.

This one and the following two were taken in April.

That's a grape she was playing with. I never understood why she played with them and didn't eat them.



Riding around Stillwater in early June and one of the last set I took of her.


Taken graduation weekend in May.

And speaking of graduation weekend, some of me taken graduation weekend at Oklahoma State.


Taken at the Agricultural Economics departmental hooding ceremony for M.S. and Ph.D. graduates.




Waiting on my advisor to arrive. I actually was concerned he wasn't going to make it.


With my advisor, Dr. Dan Tilley and my parents after the ceremony. It's official now, Dr. J. Ross Pruitt.



No comments: